Cooking Ghosts is the moving story of a woman who has no choice but to leave her children. A tale of tenderness and laughter turns to sadness and confusion, and the children abruptly lose their innocence. In this delicate show, an attempt to understand the past becomes a daring journey through the veils of memory that yields surprises and awakens ghosts.
Is it possible to find joy again when the worst happens?
Suitable for all ages 12+.
Funded by the Arts Council of England. Produced by Beady Eye Theatre. Co-commissioned by The Point Eastleigh, South Street Reading and Farnham Maltings, supported by the Showroom Chichester, Theatre Royal Margate, Little Angel and the Puppet Centre Trust.
Please email [email protected] with PROMOTER in the subject to receive an e-pack about the show or click on the link below.
• 4 on the road.
• Get in 8 hours; get out 2 hours.
• Duration : 1 hour 15 minutes.
• Min. playing area 7m width x 5m depth , min. height to rig 4m.
• Must be able to hang 1 x 7kg structure from rig.
• 2 video projectors and 1 overhead projector will be used.
• Blackout required.
• Light to be operated from the stage.
• Sound/video & live-feed to be operated from the stage via Q Lab.
• Tours in an estate car or small van.
• Freight approx. 4m3.
A new show from Total Award Winners, Beady Eye Theatre for 2012